Fall battles - 180 degrees

MJL

Cheers guys. After visiting various clinics for ultrasounds, blood work, X-rays, etc, I will be going in for surgery on Thursday. Doesn't sound fun by any means - especially after looking at various diagrams - but the only choice my urologist gave me were stitches or staples.LOL

On the bright side, I plan to spoil myself with a new underwater case for my DSLR and may order a slightly bigger version of the centrepin I already have but really do love - In stealth fighter black of course :D

Thanks again guys for your support. The last few days have been way better for me mentally :) Physically, the doctors and lab techs are impressed with my fitness levels and are optimistic about my recovery...Steelheading and bushwhacking trout streams will do that for you B)

If and when you're ready for some more chrome I have a special place that I think I need to show you. :)

I can't wait Mike!

Cheers guys. After visiting various clinics for ultrasounds, blood work, X-rays, etc, I will be going in for surgery on Thursday. Doesn't sound fun by any means - especially after looking at various diagrams - but the only choice my urologist gave me were stitches or staples.LOL

On the bright side, I plan to spoil myself with a new underwater case for my DSLR and may order a slightly bigger version of the centrepin I already have but really do love - In stealth fighter black of course :D

Thanks again guys for your support. The last few days have been way better for me mentally :) Physically, the doctors and lab techs are impressed with my fitness levels and are optimistic about my recovery...Steelheading and bushwhacking trout streams will do that for you B)

I can't wait Mike!

Good luck MJ. Keep your humour high...ask the nurse to see 'If this looks swollen" to her..that one kept me occupied for the duration :D

Dude! What DSLR do you shoot?! I didn't know you could get UW cases for the big cams...I may pee a lil!

Stiches - they look cool and any med. prof. you know can pull em out.

I have a canon 40D. The UW case I plan to get is more like a glorified zip-lock baggie with a lens port (EWA Marine). For $260 It's way cheaper than the replacement cost should I dunk the camera...I tend to destroy cameras while steelheading...At least 1 or 2 per year :(

Alternatively, I could save up for a professional polycarbonate one with full controls...but I'd rather spend that kinda coin on some new fishing tackle :D

Mike,

I haven't been online for a while, and just read this now. I have goosebumps all over. I can only assume your doing well, and on the road to recovery. If you need anything, just say the word. I'll be looking forward to chatting with you soon!!!

Take care bud, and keep your chin up. You'll have this whipped in no time!

S.