Its a sad day , winterizing!

vinnimon

Well its time to clean her out now, to make me feel a little better I went to you tube for some uplifting. Billy connolly, robbin williams and for a finish crazy guggenheim from the jackie gleason show.A few may remember him, he sure put a smile on my face. If I knew how to post imgs I would, but I wont, some content is rude! crazy is good clean fun!LOL! Enjoy if you dare to seek! rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif Thats how im feelin right now!!!!rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

sad.gif I hear ya mellow.gif

I changed the lower unit oil yesterday, today i cleaned her out,put the motor on a stand in the workshop,put the minn kota inside the boat, double wrapped her and put her in the yard to sleep, perhaps to dream of spring opening next season.Sleep well little Princecraftsad.gif Sweet dreams, until we float again.......Gonefishing.gif

I'm out today, Lac Seul yesterday, Eagle today....then i think i'm done, ponds up to Lac Seul yeasterday were froze over completely...not long now before my end of season turns to start of season again! Better get the bottom end done this week though, temps are below zero most nights now.

Another month for me. I have not got a chance to get out in it the last while between work and the little one. Hopefully one or two trips in December then she will go away. Wasn't too long ago, a few years back when lakers and whitefish opener on simcoe was soft water and plus 5 and people were trolling Quinte until mid January. My boat was in storage. That will never happen to me again.