Nature Shots

l2p

I figured id post more nature pics rather than fish pics this time around.

enjoy.

vPA021662.jpg

wPA111985.jpg

fPA232288.jpg

1PA202256.jpg

1PA132081.jpg

1PA132076.jpg

wPA111987.jpg

gPA292348.jpg

gPA292359.jpg

gPA292380.jpg

the most birds ive ever seen. wish i had a wide angle lense, there was literally thousands of birds.

when they took off it sounded like a prop plane taking of cause of their wings smackin the water.

very cool annd rare sight indeed.

gPA292398.jpg

ofcourse the last chromer of oct,

gPA292337.jpg

i play around with some of them, its hard to take the time sometimes when im out to take a proper picture with the correct settings so i usualy do some touching up. a couple of the pics uptop might have been overdone actually.

Technically speaking Mark, your 14-42mm is a wide angle lens (albeit a zoom lens). Definitely wishing I had the 10-20mm though for my own baby. I could make my fish look twice as big in hero shots :D

Really digging the early morning/evening shots. I’m hoping to shoot some star/sunrise time lapse vids in the future when I pick up a new digital timer :whistling:

Uh so you do own an Olympus too!

I posted on Kelfun's fb pic (a pic of you) and asked whether you had an olympus (cuz i saw the neckstrap), but he probably thought i asked him and said he owns the Olympus tough.

Great shots!

lol one time we were leaving rouge and i put the camera on top of my friends ek hatchback and somehow forgot it there until it was a little too late. got out and low behold nothing more than a few scratches, not even the lense cap came off lol.

lol one time we were leaving rouge and i put the camera on top of my friends ek hatchback and somehow forgot it there until it was a little too late. got out and low behold nothing more than a few scratches, not even the lense cap came off lol.

That's durability right there!