Another Temagami Summer, 2010

irishfield

LOL.. we actually have 3 copies of excite bike and three NES units... That unit was found in the shed when we bought the camp. We also have our original here that we bought the kids in about 1989 and another that our daughter picked up somewhere along the line when going to Ryerson.

Awesome! I love your place in Pen reminds me of my cottage, but I guess its just up the road anyways... and someone in Fort Erie has a heating and air company called Temagami! I was confused when I saw where it was on a map.

And my older brother sold all our NES stuff when I was about 10... not much I could do back then! Oh the memories!

Guest Johnny Bass

Great report. Sounds like good times. Is that a pike she is putting in the whirlpool with the boys? :w00t:

I remember the first time I went to Nipissing, I also tried to see what lure would not catch a fish. I caught a fish on every single lure in my tackle box!Gotta love Northern Ontario!

Awesome report! If only we could all grow some feathers ...

I was once too a "young eagle", and I clenched that bag like you had described. I wouldn't have thought that I would be sick, but then again, I get sick on all of the amusement park rides, except for the coasters. It wasn't ever as bad as the first time, but I was still nauseous while still knowing what to expect.

Looks like you have a situation under your dock. Some guy under there with a sign around his neck that says "Don't Bother Me". Perhaps if you stomp hard enough it will go away.

You are a lucky man with great family/friends that surrounds you.

Sorry for showing up late to the party here Wayne. Caught part of this earlier but must have been at work and didn't finish. Just got back from PQ.

This place is as hopping with out ya. You're up there quietly out of the way. Would have been nice to stop in this year but wasn't in the cards. You certainly had a better and happier summer with lots of entertaining... and you deserve that. Heckuva year for water levels everywhere..

Boy soup.... lol.

Will enjoy more of the flights at work on a long nightshift. TakerEZ and get some skis and eyes this fall.