Thought id share some pics

l2p

"Man, these new Cameras are amazing! Very vivid pictures! Thanks for sharing." with that being said i do edit some of the pics i take, nothing crazy i just like trying to make the colours pop out more.

Some more pics i took this fall season.

iP9231536.jpg

zPA051704.jpg

zPA051693.jpg

mPA061765.jpg

zPA051708_1.jpg

iP9231575.jpg

zPA051709_1.jpg

Edited by l2p

Beautiful pics Mark and great fish! I'll be getting into steel full-time very shortly...

Are you using just a basic P&S camera?

"Man, these new Cameras are amazing! Very vivid pictures! Thanks for sharing." with that being said i do edit some of the pics i take, nothing crazy i just like trying to make the colours pop out more.

You have much more patience than me...I just picked up a tank of a DSLR today (Still need a new lens). I’m pretty sure most rocks found on the riverbank weigh less :lol: . Hopefully no more post processing :thumbsup_anim:

haha nice whatcha get? cannon? im just using my dads olympus dslr, dont even know model name. its got wierd aperture settings on it so i edit the pics most of the time!

Canon 40D. FrozenFire came with me for moral support...Handing over that much money for anything other than a centrepin or a new float rod just seemed so foreign and highly irregular - It was on the borderline of just being wrong.

With 6fps in burst mode, I should be ready for some tail walking steelie action and the weather sealed body makes it somewhat more idiot proof :thumbsup_anim: