last 2-3 weeks of fishin with a few pics

hurraylien

havent posted in a while and not very good at writing a report.But here goes these first couple shots are some of the bigger browns me and friends have caught over the summer from my fave resident creek

Picture053.jpg

Picture009.jpg

DSC03796.jpg

DSC03748.jpg

these next shots are from last day of creek fishin last week.the day started a little slow didnt get out till three not exactly prime time.Then i had a little luck caught 2 15 inch bows in a row and then i thought a third, but it was a female spawner around 5 6 pounds i guesstimate. That really got me goin as we were hitting the last hr of light.i was hunting for a big brown but the hen would definately suffice.i contemplated keeping her but, no i let her go to do her thing

DSC03805.jpg

DSC03806.jpg

The next few pics are from this weekend on a huron trib.Only got out a few hrs each day so i was quite happy with the result,already doing better than all last fall.Caught all fish on spinners all #2 mepps, a gold and silver aglia and black fury yellow spots.The biggest fish of the four was cool.We spotted a few fish and i casted close by and the male who looked to be swimming away did a u turn from outta nowhere and slammed my spinner

DSC03810.jpg

DSC03816.jpg

DSC03812.jpg

DSC03822.jpg

Edited by hurraylien