Another Spiel Creation

solopaddler

:lol:

You could have the exact same rod built for a lot less money with less expensive components.

True, you could go with lower cost guides, prefab handle and no Stuble hardware and bring the cost down by a few hundred. :D

Mike, I hope you catch some nice Steelhead with that piece of art. The 5'ultra light rod Chris made me was for 2 to 4 lb.test and I only seem to catch big Muskie on it and some BIG beauty Sheep-head. :w00t: Doing the math on the size of your Spiel rod, your Steelhead should come in around 50 to 100 lb. :whistling:

Can't wait to get into some of those Quinte Sheephead.

MAN not being on the water for a few days, makes me think in strange ways :rolleyes::wallbash:

Nice rod Mike, I had your seat in my hand, that thing is like gold. I also saw a few stages of it being built. Chris told Brook to keep an eye on me that your rod wouldn't grow legs :whistling:

Mike, I hope you catch some nice Steelhead with that piece of art. The 5'ultra light rod Chris made me was for 2 to 4 lb.test and I only seem to catch big Muskie on it and some BIG beauty Sheep-head. :w00t: Doing the math on the size of your Spiel rod, your Steelhead should come in around 50 to 100 lb. :whistling:

Can't wait to get into some of those Quinte Sheephead.

MAN not being on the water for a few days, makes me think in strange ways :rolleyes::wallbash:

Nice rod Mike, I had your seat in my hand, that thing is like gold. I also saw a few stages of it being built. Chris told Brook to keep an eye on me that your rod wouldn't grow legs :whistling:

I heard all about the big musky you caught perch fishing, quite a feat!

Good luck out in Quinte.

wow nice work Spiel! Is this what you do for a living? im impressed. I woudnt mind a nice 1 pc ultra lite setup for bass and eyes on the river..

For a living, no! It's been a 35 year hobby that has turned into a near full time job lately. :D

I'm pretty busy right now but we can certainly discuss it further after the new year if you're interested.