Foot or feet

west lake charlie

Shall we now try to tackle Two, to and too or Weather, Whether? While we are here on this subject is it A, AH, or Eh for a question mark.... Feet and foot are some of the words that can be buggerized by were in the US you live.

Crawfish is the correct way to say it Crayfish is what the the people Above the Mason Dixie line say. tongue.gif

In all if you understand what the person is saying you got to sometimes ignore the path they took to get their.

Art

too get they're what???unsure.gif

What you all dont know is their are only a few of the U.S. citizens who know how to speak correctly. We call them Cajuns or Coonasses but if we dig hard enough into the history books we will find they are Arcadian.

Art

Edited by aplumma

What you all dont know is their are only a few of the U.S. citizens who know how to speak correctly. We call them Cajuns or Coonasses but if we dig hard enough into the history books we will find they are Arcadians.

Art

up here we call them acadians. a mixture on english and french.Most live in New brunswick.I think your cajuns are like out Metis, a mixture of fench and native indian. They have a dialect all thier own.

Edited by mercman

up here we call them acadians. a mixture on english and french.Most live in New brunswick.I think your cajuns are like out Metis, a mixture of fench and native indian. They have a dialect all thier own.

Yes we do My last name is Melancon and my mothers maiden name is Toupes.The Arcadian's went down the coast till they settled into the Bayous of Louisiana were the Indians and the escaped slaves showed us how to live with the land. The pigeon French is still a strong language that is mixed with lots of slang from other cultures making it hard to follow if you have not heard it regularly. I think even Roy would be pressed hard to understand all of the words they have invented.

Art

Yes we do My last name is Melancon and my mothers maiden name is Toupes.The Arcadian's went down the coast till they settled into the Bayous of Louisiana were the Indians and the escaped slaves showed us how to live with the land. The pigeon French is still a strong language that is mixed with lots of slang from other cultures making it hard to follow if you have not heard it regularly. I think even Roy would be pressed hard to understand all of the words they have invented.

Art

funny, here in montreal they mix english and french.example i'm going to put some air in my tires. in french it's je va mettez de l'air dans mes tires calise !!! the calise is optional, it's a curse wordthumbsup_anim.gif