The Habs roflmao!!

jjcanoe

Carey Price makes 48 saves and gets booed off the ice in a 4-3 overtime loss. Why not boo the swiss cheese Hab defense? Don Cherry had said previously that Price is a good goalie but will never make it in Montreal because he will be compared to Halik. Trade him now so you get some value for him. Chill out Price will have no value further into the season when he is an emotional wreck. You know how this story is going to end.

What is awesome is that big yaks of Habs fans will finally be shut as they finish below the lowly Leafs this year for the first time in eons. The Canadiens...the new Leafs. Get ready to wear it Habs fans. Bwahahahaa!!! :jerry: We will enjoy payback!!

No wonder everyone takes shots at Leafs fans. :D

Carey Price makes 48 saves and gets booed off the ice in a 4-3 overtime loss. Why not boo the swiss cheese Hab defense? Don Cherry had said previously that Price is a good goalie but will never make it in Montreal because he will be compared to Halik. Trade him now so you get some value for him. Chill out Price will have no value further into the season when he is an emotional wreck. You know how this story is going to end.

What is awesome is that big yaks of Habs fans will finally be shut as they finish below the lowly Leafs this year for the first time in eons. The Canadiens...the new Leafs. Get ready to wear it Habs fans. Bwahahahaa!!! :jerry: We will enjoy payback!!

The Bell Centre fans were booing the refs for some questionable calls & non calls late in the third period which

allowed Tampa to tie the game with a PP goal less than two minutes to go in the third - The fans were chanting Carey Carey late in the game & Price was named the second star of the game - If you are going to do a rant about The Habs get your facts straight but then the lack of facts makes for a better rant..........lol

Guest Johnny Bass

I just love these threads. I laugh my :asshat: of when I read them..Its funny cause no matter what team we all cheer for we all would still fish together anytime..

Most of it is all fun and games. I know I have a lot of respect personally for the hab franchise, but since the fans like to trash my team, its fun trashing them back.lol We're just playing around. Some guys take it too seriously.lol

Booing their goalie on opening night didn't do much for their goaltender's confidence and I think the habs are getting what they deserve.

I'm personally not a big fan of Price, but he's on your team for now, so give him a chance.

A hab fan told me they booed Price when they lost in overtime and threw stuff on the ice? That ain't so? 48 shots on net...they should have given him a medal!! Both teams are playing tonight. I'm watching with a hab fan...you gotta root for the leafs if you are stuck in that situation. Just like I will be rooting for Texas. The Canadiens and Yankees are the two teams on the top of my dislike list.

Edited by scuro2

A hab fan told me they booed Price when they lost in overtime and threw stuff on the ice? That ain't so? 48 shots on net...they should have given him a medal!! Both teams are playing tonight. I'm watching with a hab fan...you gotta root for the leafs if you are stuck in that situation. Just like I will be rooting for Texas. The Canadiens and Yankees are the two teams on the top of my dislike list.

Don't forget the Cowboys and the Bills!