Child Labor and Fishing....

The Urban Fisherman

I put the kids to work on some fresh carp bait! :thumbsup_anim: Mom wasn't to impressed that I let them do it AFTER they had a bath! haha

DSCF4231.jpg

DSCF4232.jpg

DSCF4237.jpg

DSCF4238.jpg

DSCF4239.jpg

Took him a good 10 minutes or so to peel ONE cob! :clapping:

DSCF4244.jpg

DSCF4245.jpg

DSCF4252.jpg

DSCF4256.jpg

DSCF4264.jpg

If the rain holds off the kid and I will be heading down for some local carp action.... And if we get rained out we'll join the dogs for a little of this instead...

DSCF4268.jpg

Hopefully we'll have a report this afternoon!

Cheers,

Ryan & the kidz

I'm reporting you to Children s Services, you obviously abuse them and are an unfit parent.... (Hey... can you report me so they can come and get mine.. LOL. College is coming faster than I anticipated...) :rolleyes:

Go get 'em, Ryan!! FYI, we did get the boat out on "the Bay" yesterday, got a few (very few, lol) keepers, just had them with eggs for breakie. Not too much action, in the "pack". Sounds like Friday was the better day.

FYI - 6.8 FOW west of Willies

I'm reporting you to Children s Services, you obviously abuse them and are an unfit parent.... (Hey... can you report me so they can come and get mine.. LOL. College is coming faster than I anticipated...) :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing unless of course he's paying them minimum wage lol

Richard