For the music lovers

rylan

Here's my favorite.... good old Canadian boys..... Taken from Rush's 1978 Album Hemispheres, a great classic instrumental piece :canadian:B):worthy:

No video on this one but great instrument playing at it's best!!!

and from the same album.... another all time favorite of mine B)

Enjoy

Leechman

Great pick Leech.....(La Villa) ......I dust the cobwebs off this one every now and again and its still one of the few solos that can give me goosebumps.

Only downfall is that Id like to hear it go on a little longer.

Like this one...........put your headphones on, crank them..........put the video on full screen.....watch this act climax to the very end.... and forget everything as you know it, because this performance IS the meaning of life. If you cant muster a goosebump then lord help ya :dunno:

He's Bud the Spud from the bright red mud, Rolling down the highway smilin'..

Any anything from the good old Hip.

Note the Canadian and Ontario flags in the crowd :clapping: .

Love all the other stuff being posted too..

Can we vote on the best songs that are included in this thread- once a list is ready can we make a OFC Classic Rock Album that could, be played while we fish or just hanging out with friends??????

OFC Classic Rock the greatest hits

Has anyone thought on this before?

It's from 1993, this rock group was in search of a new vocal and found the singer of this voice. Whom made a one demo recording only but sadly died the very next day in auto accident. When the album was released in tape, exact recording demo was used too. Song became extremely popular and is one of the all time hit song.

Yes I know this is in Korean but regardless of the language, music is music, right?

Nah~ who am a kidding, like many? most? of you I just can not stand listening to noise? i mean music of certain language/culture. hehe

Here's my favorite.... good old Canadian boys..... Taken from Rush's 1978 Album Hemispheres, a great classic instrumental piece :canadian:B):worthy:

No video on this one but great instrument playing at it's best!!!

and from the same album.... another all time favorite of mine B)

Enjoy

Leechman

Great choice. have you seen the live pink pop version. it's incredible.

Good choice Dan, AIC rules. :D

While Layne is certainly long gone I like the sound of the new AIC album, still has that AIC feel to it, no doubt in part due to Jerry's contribution to their sound and style.

THey sure have done a great job of keeping their sound intact without layne. Recorded anyway...........i havent seen them live since layne.

You are all old LOL. 2004+ "Christian" Metalcore! I challenge you Pink Floyd nuts and old guys to give these songs a listen? They are still melodic and not over the top hardcore cause even I can't handle the crazy hardcore metal bands these days.

Devil Wears Prada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-hxJKUy0No

As I lay Dying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9668AS1NzG0&ob=av2e

We Came As Romans

Confide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSd6OJ3agow&feature=fvst

Miss May I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPVbtM9-3Jo

I would be honored to have any of you in my boat to share great music and company- thanxs leechman for the past thread--

Your welcome :D

Great pick Leech.....(La Villa) ......I dust the cobwebs off this one every now and again and its still one of the few solos that can give me goosebumps.

Only downfall is that Id like to hear it go on a little longer.

Like this one...........put your headphones on, crank them..........put the video on full screen.....watch this act climax to the very end.... and forget everything as you know it, because this performance IS the meaning of life. If you cant muster a goosebump then lord help ya :dunno:

Yeah Blake I'm the same.... just can't get enough of it B)

Great choice. have you seen the live pink pop version. it's incredible.

Thanks goteeboy :thumbsup_anim: No I haven't..... but now I do.... Thanks for link :clapping: