Lake Ontario Salmon

a.cortellessa

For the pier and river anglers out there! Are the salmon starting to move in with all this rain? Close enough to catch them from the piers?

Thanks a lot!

I got 3 last night on a 5/0 treble and pink marshmallow.

About half an hour maybe. I just have saturday morning to get out so I don't wanna go to the piers and there be nothing there. Know what I mean? :P

You don't have to worry about nothing being there . . . they'll be plenty there. Whether any of the life there has fins or not is anyone's guess.

ahah, yeah you never know! Are you suggesting that there will be Salmon or just a mere joke about the pollution in lake Ontario?

I'm sure Billsthebassman is referring to the number of people (no fins) that will be there. You best get out really early to get a good spot.

the river is plum full of salmon at port hope .. my son has made a killing down there so far he has found a fillet knife and 3 10 .00 repalas keep it up and i wont have to buy him nothing for christmas .. the snaggers were out in full force there were 4 down there and they were so proud of there snagging they took pictures of there catch then released them .. i had my finger in the mnr tips line ... mabey next time

the snaggers were out in full force there were 4 down there and they were so proud of there snagging they took pictures of there catch then released them .. i had my finger in the mnr tips line ... mabey next time

WTH?? Snagging to keep it, while inexcusable still makes more sense than snagging then releasing it