Is Goodlife fitness shafting members?

scuro2

The lesson here is obvious, pay your bills on time... end of story. Also don't co-sign for a minor if they are not responsible enough to hold up their end of the contract. Goodlife is a business and is run like one. The reason so many people have had no problems with Goodlife is they pay their dues on time.

I agree with Jedi, you sign a contract, live up to your end of it. As for JohnnyBass, your comment about the economic crisis doesn't even begin to explain what happened. It was complicated to say the least. Most of the perpetrators barely understood what they were doing let alone the average layperson.

I can understand asking that the charges be removed, heck its $160 out of your pocket. But complaining that they are "shafting" you? I mean the title of the thread is quite negative...

This is how I see it (and maybe its only me that sees it this way)....

You signed a contract.... defaulted on this contract.... they have a right to compensation, whatever it says in this contract.... thats the way it is. It is not their problem why the account was NSF, they shouldn't have to care (but they could to be nice)...

Play nice with the President, and he may do something for you, but remember that he doesn't have to, and that shouldn't make them a "bad" company for persuing what they are entitled to.

Burt :)

:clapping:

Guest Johnny Bass

I agree with Jedi, you sign a contract, live up to your end of it. As for JohnnyBass, your comment about the economic crisis doesn't even begin to explain what happened. It was complicated to say the least. Most of the perpetrators barely understood what they were doing let alone the average layperson.

Not too complicated at all. They are exporting the wealth to places like China and India and taking jobs with them. Not to mention the banks caused the housing bubble. But I guess if the jobs weren't being outsourced, people wouldn't have lost their jobs and their homes.

And I think the issue here is that charging $60 for NSF(not once but 4 times) is robbery. I can understand if we are talking thousands of dollars but we are not.

A couple of lessons should of been learned here.

1. NEVER use a debit card for auto deduction. USE A CREDIT CARD

2. READ all the FINE print in these contracts and ask questions

BTW we get FREE Health Club Memberships here with our health insurance. Is that available in any of the communist countries like Cuba or China ? LOL

BTW we get FREE Health Club Memberships here with our health insurance. Is that available in any of the communist countries like Cuba or China ? LOL

In Soviet Russia gym membership pays you!

Sorry I couldn't resist...

There is so much wrong with society today, a few of you briefly touched on some of the topics. Johnny is one of those guys who everyone thought was a crazy 10 years ago.... and the truth is just now starting to come to the surface! What am I talking about? I sound crazy too! Monetary system..what does that really mean?

What ever happened to making sure your tribe had a full belly and a shelter to protect you from the elements? I guess we all forget we are the same species... human.

And technology? Isn't the definition to make life easier? But I guess that only works if you can afford it... is that right?

I'm just going to stop....

Guest Johnny Bass

Are you sure its free? Just about everyone I see is overweight.LOL

And how much do you have to pay if you dont have insurance? Do you have to mortgage your house? I know they charge over a $100 for a band aid at the hospitals! :rofl2:

In a socalist society, all gyms would be free for everyone, with or without insurance.

Edited by Johnny Bass