FISH A THON!

I will be throwing in a $50 pledge plus ill be getting some donations today from my family and my girlfriends family also,We have both lost someone from Cancer in the past,Now its time to put sum $$$ where it counts!!.

Cheers

Awesome man!!! thanks a bunch and keep it up! Looking forward to next weekend!

Cheers,

Ryan

Hey guys! We potentially have 20 or more fish-a-thoner's taking part, and prizes donated from a whole bunch of awesome sponsors! I'll get you all an updated report as soon as time permits! Right now I'm busy drinking coors light and bbq'ing... Thanks a bunch for all the help and support!

Cheers,

Ryan

Oh and Frankie, I have some cool stuff booked for the kids during the BBQ! There's also supposed to be a few other young ones coming who are the same ate as your boys!!

Sounds great, Ryan!! Don't want to jinx it, but, last time I checked the weather is shaping up nicely for the day, as well!

My Gran succumbed to cancer after battling for about three years and I would love to pledge some moolah for the cause. Plus gettin another day on the water sounds quite fantastic too!!

I just need to know how to go about it!

Also, I'm waiting on a msg back from Urban Fisherman to confirm that I'm registered for the day!

Can't wait!

My Gran succumbed to cancer after battling for about three years and I would love to pledge some moolah for the cause. Plus gettin another day on the water sounds quite fantastic too!!

I just need to know how to go about it!

Also, I'm waiting on a msg back from Urban Fisherman to confirm that I'm registered for the day!

Can't wait!

Hey dude!

Sorry to hear about your Gram! That's what started this whole thing for me.. my Wife's Grandma who passed away shortly after last years fish-athon.

I just shot you an e-mail with the pledge form and some more info. Drop me a line if you have any more questions! Thanks a bunch for taking part!

Cheers,

Ryan

Hey Gang!

20+ Fish-A-Thoner's confirmed, and prizes are coming in by mail daily!

Thanks again for all your time and support and keep it up!

Cheers,

Ryan

That's great, Ryan!! Back at work, trying to get some pledges together...three people so far, not as much as I hoped for, but, it is only Monday.

Special thanks goes out to some of our Fish-A-Thon sponsors! I received some wicked prizes today from T.J. and OntarioFishing.net. As well as some awesome tool sets from an Anonymous prize donator.

THANKS T.J. - Your donations from Ontario Fishing.net is awesome! Check out the website when you guys get a chance!

www.ontariofishing.net

DSCF4001.jpg

And thanks to an Anonymous prize donator who put together all these tool sets. There's also a couple of hats that I forgot to add into the picture!!!! It's great to have some prizes that aren't fishing related as well!

DSCF4003.jpg

There's more coming in the mail this week but I'm going to be on a "business trip" until friday.... :whistling: haha So I'll get some pictures up of the rest of hte prizes when I return home!

Thanks again and can't wait to see you all next saturday!

Cheers,

Ryan

Edited by The Urban Fisherman

OK, I scanned a map of the lake for those who haven't fished it before. Also, we're going to run the "big fish" or derby the same way we did last year with pictures and measuring tapes etc. I have print out's here for you guys to place in the pictures with your catches. We're still working out hte details but I want to make sure all you fish-a-thoner's remember to bring camera's!

Here's the map!

DCLAKEMAP.jpg

Cheers,

Ryan

Edited by The Urban Fisherman