SLAMMERS

fish_fishburn

Okay lads and ladies, I took a 21/2 hr drive one way to my closest tacckle shop yesterday, Paddletails in Winchester to pick up some SLAMMERS. I bought about 10 bags to give them a good try. Ed wasn't around so I am asking you OFNers for some advice. What is the best way to fish them? I will be using them for smallies on the Ottawa River mostly and on local lakes as well. I'm sure they can be used many different ways but what works best for you. I can hardly wait to get out and give em a go. Thanks in advance for any info. Fish.

Okay lads and ladies, I took a 21/2 hr drive one way to my closest tacckle shop yesterday, Paddletails in Winchester to pick up some SLAMMERS. I bought about 10 bags to give them a good try. Ed wasn't around so I am asking you OFNers for some advice. What is the best way to fish them? I will be using them for smallies on the Ottawa River mostly and on local lakes as well. I'm sure they can be used many different ways but what works best for you. I can hardly wait to get out and give em a go. Thanks in advance for any info. Fish.

Rigging tips for the Strike zone slammers that have worked well for me and others in my boat:

- Nose hook or weedless setup with the drop shot

- spilt shot rig

- trailer for a flippin jig ( killer!!)(also try the grand slammer for this app)

- jig head or football head

- 3 way setup for bottom bouncing or dragging

- carolina rig

Good luck!