Energizer Deep Cycle

asdve23rveavwa

I realise there have been lots of battery threads on the forum, just a quick question.

Anybody using the deep cycle Energizers sold at Walmart? What do you think of them?

Heading to Restoule in four days, need a new deep cycle for around $120 or less.

Thanks in advance!!

Best battery for the money, Frankie. I have two in series for the 24v, 70 lb Minnkota and they're great. You won't go wrong and you shouldn't be paying $120 either.

Thanks, Roy!!! Think the one I saw last week was $107 at the Walmart in Kitchener...haven't looked in Woodstock, yet.

Pretty sure I read on the forum somewhere that a few of you guys said the energizers were way better than the Nautilus that CT sells.

I have a Energizer deep cycle in my boat.... 36# bow mount... I got it before bass opener in 2009... I havent put the charger on it once this year.. other then at the beginning of bass season .... i use my boat...2-3 times a week ???

Knock on wood, I would say they are well worth the money..... and Ya, $120 is crazy.... I picked mine up for $89 on sale and its the BIG battery... I forget the amperage !

I have a Energizer deep cycle in my boat.... 36# bow mount... I got it before bass opener in 2009... I havent put the charger on it once this year.. other then at the beginning of bass season .... i use my boat...2-3 times a week ???

Knock on wood, I would say they are well worth the money..... and Ya, $120 is crazy.... I picked mine up for $89 on sale and its the BIG battery... I forget the amperage !

Did you buy it at Walmart for that price? Must have been a rollback, followed by a rollforward now, LOL!

It was the big one I looked at for $107.

I'm liking what I hear about the longevity of them from you guys.

Did you buy it at Walmart for that price? Must have been a rollback, followed by a rollforward now, LOL!

It was the big one I looked at for $107.

I'm liking what I hear about the longevity of them from you guys.

Ya my Uncle picked it up for me as a present for my "new" boat hahah and he got it from wally world @ that price !

Like I said... I havent put the charger on it at all this year and its still running strong ??? .... knock on wood... again ! haha

I realise there have been lots of battery threads on the forum, just a quick question.

Anybody using the deep cycle Energizers sold at Walmart? What do you think of them?

Heading to Restoule in four days, need a new deep cycle for around $120 or less.

Thanks in advance!!

Hey,

i was asking same question couple months ago. I followed Roy advice and got Energizer for myself. It's pretty good battery.

I've never used Kirklands but some friends have them and they like them. It might just be a bad coincidence but I've never seen nor heard of a good Nautilus. There must be some good ones because they seem to be selling enough of them.

Thanks in advance!!

Ive got 3 interstate batt that i bought this spring for my 36volt motor then relized i needed the bigger one so had to buy 3 more im selling them for $110 each

I've had one for three years now ....must be over 100,000 km's on it :thumbsup_anim:

Still going strong :worthy:

Btw ...

It goes on sale for $ 79.99 at times

Is that the energizer you are speaking of, for $79.99??

I only have four days until we leave, so don't really have time to wait for a sale, unfortunately.

here's one more! i got 2 that i got for $97 each at walmart. last time i was there, i think i saw them for $87. i see their price range from $87 to $115 so it's about timing to get the deal.

i have a power drive v2 70# 24V and i have a humminbird 997c hooked up to them. i've gone a solid 8 hours in heavy winds, running between 5 and 10 on the power, and only dropped 1 bar on the battery indicator on the minn kota.

normally i run no more than 2-2.5 on the power for the motor, so it was pretty windy. and i have a princecraft 186 with a merc 150 opti, 2 people, 60 gallons of gas and 2 full livewells and gear.

so i vouch for them too. i believe mine are the 850 starting/deep cycles

Edited by nuker

Picked up the Energizer today, thanks for the help guys. Thanks to lakerguy for his PM, as well, I did check out that alternative...ended up being a few bucks more than the battery I purchased.

Looking forward to "christening" it up at Restoule.