I had some trees chopped down

lew

There was a very narrow space that these trees needed to fall thru so as not to damage some other smaller trees on either side and he dropped them like a seamstress threading a needle. The man is definetely a pro.

Hey Lew, talk about threading the needle, here in Chesterville, the old Flynn Hotel was recently demolished. With the building half ripped down, there was a toilet hanging on for dear life on the second floor. Well the crane operator gingerly closed the lid with the massive claw, pushed down on the flusher and then WHAM!!!! slammed the whole thing down to the ground (to the excited cheers of many onlookers). :thumbsup_anim:

Hey Lew, talk about threading the needle, here in Chesterville, the old Flynn Hotel was recently demolished. With the building half ripped down, there was a toilet hanging on for dear life on the second floor. Well the crane operator gingerly closed the lid with the massive claw, pushed down on the flusher and then WHAM!!!! slammed the whole thing down to the ground (to the excited cheers of many onlookers). :thumbsup_anim:

HAHAHAHA Great story!

wow that's awesome Lew - cool how he dropped them just right. I'm looking at a house that needs a few beat up old cedar's removed... to bad I live so far away!

Seems to me that you've been reporting a heck of a lot more since moving out there... :thumbsup_anim: Hope you're enjoying country living to it's fullest!

Cheers,

Ryan

Actually Phil, I'm getting a bit tired of working around here everyday, so c'mon up and we'll forget about the stumps and just go fish'n laugh.giflaugh.gif

LMAO...Welcome to country livin' Lew...

The second year we lived up here I had ten poplar trees (tall cone shape type) taken down out back...cost me $50 each plus another $200 to have them cut into 15 inch logs...My neighbor has a splitter and I had lots of firewood and kindling for the stove for a couple of years...burned two hardwood logs and one poplar at a time...

I'm sure the guys could drop a tree on a dime...was fun to watch...even if it was costing me laugh.gif