Fishing Fanatics Opens this wknd

Bob Devine

Glad to see another store open in the area. Will they be open on Friday March 9th? I hope so otherwise they will miss out on a chance to get the money my buds and I will spending at Bass Pro on Saturday....

Edit too bad no one answered about whether they will be open on Friday..... could have stopped there before spending too much tomorrow at Bass Pro.

Edited by Canuck2fan

Fanatic- Not to worry with what I drop on fishing equipment in a year, it won't be long before I will "need" something your store. Like a new set of neoprene waders next month.... I shop a lot at both Catch'em and Natural and have been hoping for more choice as have a ton of my friends.

Best of luck to you guys

Stopped by to check out the new tackle shop today at noon. Looks good. Lots of space to move around. Picked up some of the new Fireline Crystal as well as 20 1/8oz chartruese jig heads. Also bought a titanium spinnerbait for my buddy who lost his last year. Good mix of tackle from musky believers to fly tying material. It should do well in that location, right next to the beerstore.