Kashagawigamog Lake

GBW

Hey all.

Is there anyone in the area that would want to get out fishing? I'll be at Halimar Resort for the weekend and I'm not bringing my boat this time. PM me if you want to hook up for bass, walleye or musky action, cheers.

Geoff

Been slow from what I have heard. They had a tourney on the long weekend and were complaining the bite was tough and the water cold. This heat wave may turn that around.

Haven't been out much this year so can't comment.

Good Luck and tight lines

Thanks Spiel.

Now, what to pack out of all my tackle!?!?!?! I may be shore fishing for the most part but I can rent a boat but the price to rent is just wrong... Other then bass, walleye and musky what's in the lake? Should I bring some spoons? I have all my jerk baits packed with my walleye baits and the odd top water just not sure what else to bring. Any ideas? Thanks.

I live 10mins from kashag. we are going out fishing on 12mile and boshkung lake friday night if you want to tag along.

If you want to shore fish, go to burnt river in donald. You can always slay some muskies there or a bass.

I live 10mins from kashag. we are going out fishing on 12mile and boshkung lake friday night if you want to tag along.

If you want to shore fish, go to burnt river in donald. You can always slay some muskies there or a bass.

Thanks! I have to clear it with "the boss"

what's your Sat. like? :whistling:

Geoff