Storing Tackle boxes in garage???

nodie

Looking to store my plano tackle boxes in the garage and wondering if the gas fumes or dust from the roads (live in a construction area) will ruin the plastics? Fairly new garage but still have a couple gas cans in the garage and worried the fumes will damage the baits or get impregnated in the plastics, scaring away fish when I use em?

Anyone store their plastics in the garage? Pictures of how you organize your tackle would be great :)

Thanks!

something i learned the hard way goran. bout 5 years ago someone (im pretty sure i know who) got into mine and completely obliterated my gear. had more than 10k in rods, reels, lures, clothing, accessories.. all gone im not even close to being half way back to rebuilding. thats why we keep it at my buds place now. he has a good neighborhood, a secure home, and CC cams. we call it fort knox lol.

something i learned the hard way goran. bout 5 years ago someone (im pretty sure i know who) got into mine and completely obliterated my gear. had more than 10k in rods, reels, lures, clothing, accessories.. all gone im not even close to being half way back to rebuilding. thats why we keep it at my buds place now. he has a good neighborhood, a secure home, and CC cams. we call it fort knox lol.

Ouch... and I thought my rod breaking was a bad day. That hurts.