My Vacation Tackle Box - Part One - Georgian Bay Pike

Hello Folks,

I'm counting down to my week-long cottage rental on Sans Souci (Frying Pan Island) in Georgian Bay. The area is loaded with fish from Rainbow to Salmon (sparingly) to Lakers, Bass, Walleye, and apparently some Alligator Pike! I'm going to do a little series leading up to the trip of the selected weapons for each species. Those of you who have tackle suggestions, technique input, or general comments, feel free to share them!

IMG_1637.JPG

(I'm having problems uploading the other two images - I'll try to add them shortly!)

seems like your all set. lol that wally diver is a killer!!

if i could recommend anything else it would be a few perch colored x raps, and maybe 1 or 2 silver x raps or husky jerks.

The Husky Jerks and X-Raps are in there - but they just didn't show up that well. My perch baits are shad raps of various sizes.

HJ 14 in Perch and glass, same with XR 10a ans 12s. This time of year, a larger Big O in Natural Crawdad wouldn't hurt. either. Good luck, it's a great place you're going to!

Sweet, thanks. I love the perch patterns, they generally do really well for me. HJs are my favourite Rap, though it's close with the X-Rap.

Here is a few shots of some of my pike stuff. Not too many spinner baits. Mainly crankbaits and about 80% are Rapala.

CIMG1762.jpg

CIMG1764.jpg

CIMG1767.jpg

These 2 shots are of spinners I had made for me. They'll get wet for the first time in the next couple of weeks.

CIMG1766.jpg

CIMG1765.jpg

Spoons are in another tray :D