Little Lake Walleye?

alexcba

in the bait shop/rental office i notice pics of some monster walleye. i've fished that lake for a while and i've never managed to hook up with one awkwardly enough.. anyone know if they still exist in there? the numbers? if they do im tempted to hit it this weekend instead of rice with my walleye rigs. lol i miss those hammer handle pike too, those lil guys can be fun when your haulin them out at 30 a day. (all catch and release.)

well i know that theres a hole in the lake thats about 20 feet deep surrounded by a weedline, im thinkin thats the only place they could probably be. the pike and bass are everywhere else on the lake and i've ripped, flipped, and shallow trolled every part of that lake, even pulled out a really decent sized pike out of the deep hole in there. anyways, thanks for the responses if i go this weekend i'll be sure to have the digi cam and i'll fill you all in with the progress.

I understand there are pickerel in Little Lake... in Peterborough...

well i know that theres a hole in the lake thats about 20 feet deep surrounded by a weedline, im thinkin thats the only place they could probably be. the pike and bass are everywhere else on the lake and i've ripped, flipped, and shallow trolled every part of that lake, even pulled out a really decent sized pike out of the deep hole in there. anyways, thanks for the responses if i go this weekend i'll be sure to have the digi cam and i'll fill you all in with the progress.

No loaction spots from me,but yes, they are there.The lake holds some brutes,you have to know and be lucky.Personally,all mY eyes that I have caught there,were through the ice.My brother inlaw has caught some in the summer months ripping bucktails through the heavy weeds.I have caught many 2-4 pounders and had one that probly push 10.I was fishing for crappie at the time.

My oldest boy has also caught them there.

So to answer your question,YES.