Nice service today at BPS

misfish

The gift card I recieved back awhile ago from Mercer,has been burning a hole in my pocket and just needed to buy something with it. I received the new BPS flyer this week and noticed they had the Ameristep dog house with bonus chair.saw and bow holder.On sale for 120 bucks.Been looking at these for sometime and wanted one.Perfect,lets head down and pick it up. When we arrived, I was surprised to see they had many instock :worthy: .So I grab one and ask,just to make sure it was the right one,and it was,but was told it was not on sale til the 5th. :wallbash::wallbash:

I just muddered to the wife,that was a wasted trip.Put it back on the self and started to walk away when I hear,SIR. I turn and it,s one of the managers.He says just hang on a minute please. He sends one of the other guys to grab the flyer.When he returns with it,the manager says to me,grab that box and come with me. Off to the til we go and I get it for the up coming sale price. WOW thats was very nice of this fella.

Hats off to this fella,and thanks for making my day. :canadian::canadian:

This is not a bump for the great service I recieved today,but to the little response to the great service I did get. Funny, reading about all the negitive stuff about BPS and how all will jump on it,but seldom do you read about the good stuff.

Just thought someone would of thought,HEY AWESOME. :dunno: