~~~Monday on Simcoe

oldphart

~~~Hooked up with MikeH on Monday, with plans to hit the Whitie Grounds, hit Sibalds to phind it almost full at the ramp. By 08:30 we were heading out to join the Armada of boats out there, lake was calm no wind at all. Got to the grounds to see about 150 boats all over the area, from 65' to 85'. Anchour up in 77' seeing a few phish being landed, and spent the next 2.5hr.s watching other guys land phish, the only hit I had was I belive was a Herring, which was a light tap while I was bring my Williams, to change over. But it was great being on the water anyways.

Came back to the ramp to phind half of Toronto was there, the park was over flowing, and with my usual tack, I had my Widdle Green Machine on it's trailer and heading out the park, in less then the 10min. What all those non speaking English boat owner were saying to me I'll never know. There was one twit who was trying to launch his boat with the cover still on.

~~~~~OOPS sorry were you down wind of me

Too bad you didn't get any fish OP. We did great out there, but we got most of them from 6am, till about the time you got set up out there..... LOL. I was the first boat launched out of sibbalds that morning, and when we got back in, I had to unhook my trailer from the car to get out of my parking spot. What a mess of people, I've never seen so many.

Once we finished with the whities, we pounded on the perch. Got a good feed of them too :)

S.

Too bad you didn't get any fish OP. We did great out there, but we got most of them from 6am, till about the time you got set up out there..... LOL. I was the first boat launched out of sibbalds that morning, and when we got back in, I had to unhook my trailer from the car to get out of my parking spot. What a mess of people, I've never seen so many.

Once we finished with the whities, we pounded on the perch. Got a good feed of them too :)

S.

I was the third boat out there but I launched at Lefroy in Cooks. I was on the water by 5:30 and fishing by 6.