Who is it that handles autographs here?? Hockey related

tjsa

Had this for almost 40 years, at least. Its a hockey stick(small one, for autograph purpose only) signed by Bobby Hull.

I want to know if it has any worth. Searched the net for any reference, could not find any.

My mom and I were at Sears and Roebuck(yeah, I am that old, lol) and Bobby Hull was there signing autographs. Stood in line and got this:

IMG_1248.JPG

Close-up of the signature, which is real, I watched him sign it. I was probably 7 yrs. old at best.

IMG_1249.JPG

Anyone have any idea of worth??

I also have this sticker, signed by Ken Money, and Marc Garneau, the latter was able to go up in the shuttle for sure, cannot remember if Ken did. They were at my workplace back in '84, met them both.

IMG_1247.JPG

I would put this in the classified section, but I just want to know if there is any worth before I do.

IMG_1249.JPG

Edited by tjsa

I have/had ( it's buried around here somewhere) a mini stick singed by every player on team Canada (1994 I think) except Steve Yzerman, when team Canada was practicing in Collingwood for a week or so, and I was so dumb the mini stick had a sticker all the way down one side and it has since peeled off so now I have half signatures, lol.. I also have a picture autographed by Bobby Hull, he was at Don Cherries in Collingwood as well, it's with the stick somewhere.

I think cards and autographs are not as valuable as they used to be, but you never know if you find someone looking for a particular item.