Fishhunter gets er done on BOQ

bukee

Well after having a decent opener on BOQ, I decided to check the board to see how others did. Well I was lucky enough to squeeze into a group with walleyedreamer, young one and jose, to spend last Sunday with fishhunter(Lloyd) on his certified charter boat chasing eyes.

The day started with Jose picking me up at 3am. We shared many fishing tales on the ride to Picton. We met up with the others and boarded Lloyd`s boat by 6am and were fishing shortly after. Well with the temps below zero and some sleet, snow and lots of wind our adventure began. Good thing Lloyd`s boat is big, comfy and enclosed to keep us warm.

P5090141.jpg

Soon after setting out the lines and taking in the obvious knowledge Lloyd has for BOQ we started getting into some active fish.

First up, walleyedreamer, or as Jose renamed him, granny dreamer. I think young one will be scarred for a while.

P5090134.jpg

Here`s Jose with his first. Even when he is lying down watching movies he can still scramble pretty quickly when his turn was up.

P5090135.jpg

Young one here fighting a fish and trying to fight off walleyedreamer`s discription of sexy grannies.

P5090136.jpg

I was lucky enough to bring in the big eye of the day at 7.1 lbs. She was still showing some signs of spawning.

P5090139-1.jpg

All in all it was a great day with the guest OFNers reeling in 2 nice fish a piece. Here is fishhunter cleaning our fish before sending us off.

P5090152.jpg

Lloyd was a great host. Sorry for picking your brain all day, but the knowledge LLoyd possesses is truly amazing. I`m so fired up that I`m heading back to BOQ this weekend to try some of fishunter`s amazing tips and advice.

Fishhunter, Jose, Walleyedreamer and Young one, thanks for a great day and I would be more than happy to get out again with any of you.

This is a great site.

Edited by bukee

Lloyd from this forum and captain of U&M Charters never seems to fail to put people on fish...

I always enjoy fishing with him

but that thing he calls a fillet knife , I call a machete .I don't know how he cuts up those fish so good

Carm, those big football fingers are blocking the camera! But seriously, being the only person less than 200lb on that boat was a little different from what I used to, I thought I was tall and strong.

It should make for some interesting pics tomorrow then....

Thanks John.

There's been a change of plans. J wants me out of the house by 6PM. She prolly has a boyfriend...YESSSSSSS, GOD DOES love me! That'll put me there around 11-11:30 tonight.....might even have time for a beer before I hit the hay. :thumbsup_anim:

Lloyd was a great host. Sorry for picking your brain all day, but the knowledge LLoyd possesses is truly amazing. I`m so fired up that I`m heading back to BOQ this weekend to try some of fishunter`s amazing tips and advice.

Fishhunter, Jose, Walleyedreamer and Young one, thanks for a great day and I would be more than happy to get out again with any of you.

This is a great site.

Reason why this is a great place right there...right on guys!