Trib Report ... Chrome ....

camillj

Wow ... what a day !

Headed to the Credit yesterday around 5:30 ... only to find chocolate milk ... so after a quick stop for some of McDee's finest I decided to head eastward where I know all my tribs tend to clear up much more quickly.

When I got to trib babiganouche (my favourite because I know every inch of this one) ... it was amazing ... first hole had about 20 fish in it ... and no company ... unfortunately I would not be alone for long ... any how I went 0 for 3 here and got a beautiful 5 leap fight out of a fresh chrome hen before heading up stream to fish in solitude.

Water was just slightly coloured so conditions were ideal.

There were fish at every turn - all very fresh and FULL of Fight... many were airborne instantly.

All in all a great day but I really didnt have a very good ratio today ... I went 2 for 13 ( cant remember having so many break offs) - I think it may have something to do with the 6lb Vanish I re-spooled with the night before ... not enough stretch for my liking ... even if it is low vis.

Any how I only got one pic ... he was 26 " and about 7lb ... and he's the one I decided to keep for my self imposed '1 fish limit' ... the other was actually bigger but I released him in the water no pics (sorry Team 7)

GL%20Trout.gif

Nice fish man, I also used vanished before but soon found out it was garbage. Now I use 6 lb Gama and 4 seaguar. Haven't had any steelies on it but alot of salmon. No break offs so far :thumbsup_anim:

Well it is definitely wierd .. I could have sworn I loved vanish ... but maybe that was for ice fishing (straight off the spool) .... I will most certainly be taking if off my 'whisker' .... it just couldnt stand up to the fast runs and acrobatics ... and it seemed to fray VERY quickly ... sheesh ... I went through a whole package of Gammy's !