GTA Pike Fishing

Gregoire

Hi all,

I've been reading the board for a while now and dreaming about fishing. This winter I decided to invest in some new gear and get out on the water more often. I do most of my fishing from shore in the GTA. I was out of town for the pike opener and was afraid that I'd missed the best weekend of the year. I decided to head out anyway on Sunday and was glad I did. Despite the sometimes frigid conditions I managed to go 2 for 4 on pike and also hooked into 2 OSS largies. These were the roundest bass I'd ever seen. I netted and released them quickly. I would have been upset about losing 2 pike if not for the fact that I landed the largest northern of my life. I cannot figure out how to edit the photos or I'd post them, but the biggest fish was I very thick and around 35 inches. I was fishing alone so only got a picture of it on the ground. It was the biggest fish of my life and I wish I had a photo of me with it. The second pike was all beat up but and around 30 inches. I figure it barrel rolled in a fight as it had sores all over its body. If anyone can let me know how to edit photos from my Iphone so they can be uploaded I'll post the pictures.

Hopefully I'll have more reasons to post reports this year.

th_IMG_0990.jpg

th_IMG_0991.jpg

Edited by fishgreg

Great read FishGreg,

Congrats on the PB.

not being an owner of a cell phone I would assume you can email the pics to yourself.

I would then save them to my hardrive.

Once on your pooter, open account with www.photobucket.com and upload the saved pics.

When its uploaded on photobucket you will see there is an "img" code box under the picture.

Copy and paste the "IMG" code under the picture directly into your OFC posts and it will appear in the post once you submit it.

Hope this helps

Simon.

Oh yeah...lol...welcome to the site!