Here feeeshy feeshy

bigugli

Another picture perfect day , joined by Rockfish and my fish theiving dogs for some fresh air fish and some rays.

A few kitties

DSCN3016.jpg

DSCN3017.jpg

Here's my "rare Finnish carp retriever" hard at work :lol:

DSCN3019-1.jpg

DSCN3020.jpg

A perfect end to the day.

DSCN3022.jpg

Bruce,

I gotta say yer reports are like an old shoe, and I mean that in the best possible way. No theatrics, no wild water, no steroid monsters - just good old fashioned down home country fare, fishing the way it generally is for the majority. You give us a chance to catch our breath with normal fishing between the hugely entertaining epic experiences of a few on here, for most part only available to the majority of us vicariously. It reminds us that fishing doesn't need to be all about PB's and records. It's about realizing I don't have to fish every day from a 70mph bassboat. You help keep us balanced. Keep up the good work. :worthy:

JF

Bruce,

I gotta say yer reports are like an old shoe, and I mean that in the best possible way. No theatrics, no wild water, no steroid monsters - just good old fashioned down home country fare, fishing the way it generally is for the majority. You give us a chance to catch our breath with normal fishing between the hugely entertaining epic experiences of a few on here, for most part only available to the majority of us vicariously. It reminds us that fishing doesn't need to be all about PB's and records. It's about realizing I don't have to fish every day from a 70mph bassboat. You help keep us balanced. Keep up the good work. :worthy:

JF

Thanks for the compliment ( although the Mrs claims I smell like an old shoe most days :P )

Fishing through my eyes is about the day, not the score card. Mind you a lot of fish does make it fun, but who wants to see 20-30 cat, bass or perch pics. A few representations are all I need.

Just practicin' pond techniques :D ; slip bobber vs bottom rig and gettin' ready for the scrappier fish to come in. Still waiting for the bowfins and then pike opens in another week. :good:

Here's Peanut doing her bobbing for fish in the bucket. :rolleyes:

peanutbucket.jpg

Edited by rockfish

Hahaha, love the "rare finnish carp retriever" LOL.

Joey

In the past I rarely brought the dogs along fishing.It was easier, and there was usually somebody home. With the daughter gone, the son home part time, and the wife frequently in hospital, it would be wrong to leave my girls cooped up in the house. I wished I had done so a lot earlier. I have as much fun watching Peanut's fishing antics as i have catching fish. She is a character.