Neat Walleye picture I forgot about... and a 'lil tip

Harrison

Hey all, I totally forgot about this picture I took a while ago. While working on another project I found it on my puter. Thought I would post it here with walleye opener around the corner and all. Hope you enjoy it.

I'll also share a tip, as the picture displays, I like to use 7 inch worms, trim a couple inches off and use a mushroom head. Sometimes the longer/slender profile will get'em to go over the grub.

Good luck to those heading out for opener.

closewalleye.jpg

Edited by Harrison

Good tip Phil, and nice picture.

Alternatively many times I'll nip off most of a 3 or 4" twister leaving mostly tail and put that on my jig head. Especially when I'm tipping the jig with bait.

Thanks! Are you basically bulking down the presentation while still having a little extra added attractor?

I should start using live bait.

Nice pic Phil! I think its the pink jig head myself! :) They really work, no matter how much I get picked on about them :)

S.

I hear ya bud, I actually stole my Misses pink nail polish one time after running out of pink paint powder. I have orange, chartreuse, red powder etc.. But had to have pink.

So between stealing the nail polish, panty hose for roe and taking maribou feathers from her hair thingys, she is beginning to wonder what type of fishing I am really doing! :whistling::D