whats a square back sports pal worth in good shape

Hey guys/gals I found a lightly used sports pal square back canoe for sale and was thinking about picking it up to resell if its worth while not looking to make much but I know people like these canoes and are lookin for them and I'm pretty sure I can give someone a good deal and still make a couple bucks in the end if your looking for one let me know

Is it a full transom or a square back? Square back come in 14 and i think 16'. Full transom in 12, 14 and 16.

Here's an example of new retail pricing... available for less of course with some shopping around.

Wide Stern Models

12' w/Web Seats

38"

46 lbs.

528 lbs.

$925.99

14' w/Web Seats

13'8"

38"

56 lbs.

614 lbs.

$1050.99

16' w/Web Seats

15'6"

38"

73 lbs.

664 lbs.

$1145.99

Square Stern Models

14' w/Foam Seats

38"

44 lbs.

850 lbs.

$980.99

14' w/Web Seats

38"

44 lbs.

850 lbs.

$1020.99

Got it from an old friend.. it's probably 20 years old and never seen the water before I launched it!

Nice, let me know if you ever want to sell it!! Used to have one without the square back...would still be nice to have for those places where you can't, or don't want to, put the boat in.

Is it a full transom or a square back? Square back come in 14 and i think 16'. Full transom in 12, 14 and 16.

Here's an example of new retail pricing... available for less of course with some shopping around.

Wide Stern Models

12' w/Web Seats

38"

46 lbs.

528 lbs.

$925.99

14' w/Web Seats

13'8"

38"

56 lbs.

614 lbs.

$1050.99

16' w/Web Seats

15'6"

38"

73 lbs.

664 lbs.

$1145.99

Square Stern Models

14' w/Foam Seats

38"

44 lbs.

850 lbs.

$980.99

14' w/Web Seats

38"

44 lbs.

850 lbs.

$1020.99

Thanks Irish

so I went and looked at the canoe and it looks pretty good I think it might have a broken rib at the back and been a repair of some sort to the transom, its a square back not a full transom it's 14' with the foam seats from sports pal and comes with 4 paddles this thing hung in the garage and was barely used .

Picture001.jpg

IMG00144-20100414-1651.jpg

let me know if your still interested Bill and I will set it up.

And depending where this is going price wise.. and whom wants it.. put me in the buying line as well. I can wack 2 feet off it..put a new back in it and use it for the next customer that wants a canoe loader on their float plane.... or I may even use it myself, so I can fly one canoe in to a back lake and drop it and the passenger off... and then come home and get the other canoe and guest.

And depending where this is going price wise.. and whom wants it.. put me in the buying line as well. I can wack 2 feet off it..put a new back in it and use it for the next customer that wants a canoe loader on their float plane.... or I may even use it myself, so I can fly one canoe in to a back lake and drop it and the passenger off... and then come home and get the other canoe and guest.

Wayne, fyi, but if you just show up unannounced at the North Bay factory there's an excellent chance they'll sell you a factory blemished model at a huge discount.

If you call them and ask they'll say they don't sell direct to the public.

But both myself and my uncle bought one there at a very good price.

Just show up with a wad of cash in hand. :)

here's some better pics I went and picked it up before it sold it's in better shape than I thought got it cleaned up and the transom looks like it was dropped and it dented it a bit I filled the back with water and it didn't leak still waiting to hear from bill .

fishing09-10019.jpg

fishing09-10018.jpg

fishing09-10017.jpg

fishing09-10016.jpg

Oh and sorry this is in general discussion admins.