Need a final ingredient for doughbait

Mykester

Taking a friend fishing who barely does, going with the good old plentiful bluegill. I'm too lazy to go out and get worms (even though they should be coming out because of the rain) and I'm too lazy to drive to the store, so I'm making doughbait. I need something for scent, mind you, I'm not going to buy things because then I would just buy worms. I have vinegar, coffee powder, honey, pancake syrup, cinnamon, vegeta, horseradish sauce, and a few different kinds of cheese. And I'm pretty low on flour, so this is only a one shot thing.

Wonder if some tuna or can of mackerel would work mixed in with bread. Something with fish oil.

Also are there any bugs under a rock or worms in your back yard?

Got any berkley gulp juice?

Edited by Syn

Wonder if some tuna or can of mackerel would work mixed in with bread. Something with fish oil.

Also are there any bugs under a rock or worms in your back yard?

Backyard doesn't apply to me as I live in a highrise apartment. I cross through a small park each day when I come home so I might check that out.

Backyard doesn't apply to me as I live in a highrise apartment. I cross through a small park each day when I come home so I might check that out.

Any frozen breaded fish in your freezer maybe?

Cat or cat food, eh?

Also I might go lurking for worms tomorrow I guess, there's supposed to be some rain in the evening.

Check the asphalt bike trails on Scarlett and/or Eglinton for the worms.

Any dead flies on your windows sill from summer? I'd put that on a small hook.

Edited by Syn

Can of tuna costs .99 cents and you can get tonnes os scent from that... not sure how well it works but it is stinky scent. I second cat food, observing doughbaits made here at my house, my dad used fish flavoured cat food( dry bits ) which he'd soak over night into a "mash" and work it into the dough bait.