Lke dalyrmpal

Matt15

I was wondering the same thing Lot's of pike in there and Crappie. I was thinking of going Friday also are you launching in the narrows?

Yeah I was because the camp grounds arent open yet. I just hope that the water levels aren't to low over there.

i was up there on monday for a drive... still lots of ice on the lake... the narrows are ice free though... hope that helps.

Thnaks gone_fishin, Its good to know that the narrows are ice free. I still might give it a shot on friday and hopefully the warm weather this week opened up the lake abit more to get a bit of fishing in :)

well got back from Dalrymple yesterday.. not to upset.. saw a few pike.. but didnt Land any :|

also saw two tiger musky.. that was pretty cool.. as i have never seen one before. ontop of that I saw ALOT of walleye up shallow while i was hunting for Pike.. all in all not a bad day.. plenty of people out there enjoying the new regs.. and all in all just havining a good time

well got back from Dalrymple yesterday.. not to upset.. saw a few pike.. but didnt Land any :|

also saw two tiger musky.. that was pretty cool.. as i have never seen one before. ontop of that I saw ALOT of walleye up shallow while i was hunting for Pike.. all in all not a bad day.. plenty of people out there enjoying the new regs.. and all in all just havining a good time

Was also out yesterday didnt manage to catch any pike i think the water temp was still abit to cold for them to bit, but it was still a great day to be out on the water, i wish I wore sunscreen though im feeling the burn today lol. What size were the tiger muskie?

looks like i might be planning a camping trip this summer with my son !

where are the camp sites?

pike, muskie & walleye :thumbsup_anim:

how is the fishing there? cause it sucks in chemong.

The one i usually go to is called lazee acres. The fishing there is pretty good for the most part, even though last year it wasnt the greatest.