Kasshabog Lake

Fishn Technishn

Finally found a cottage. This one is on Kasshabog Lake(Kawarthas).

Anyone fished it?

I don't want your "secret spots", I will find those myself, as that is the best part of the challenge. Just curious what the structure is like? Is the water clear or tea coloured? How are the bugs( my girls wanna know)? Weed growth?

I will be after Mr. Teeth(Musky) myself but the family will want some walleye/perch for dinner.

Do you know of any "different" methods? I will be water testing my newest batch of lures that are on the drying rack, but I may have time to make something "different".

If you don't want to post on the forum, send a PM. I will always return the favour if possible.

Thanks FT

from what i remember from some of the lake is it is kinda tea colour. The west end of the lake has old dead trees and stuff. There are some big bass in there....there was a floating dock at the cottage I used to go to and had a trap door we would look down thru it and see monster bass. Some big musky in there too....keep an eye on your kids...the have a habit of roaming the shore and taking swipes at kids...and i am not joking....happened to the kids of the guy I use to visit there. There are alot of big rocks on shore with drop offs from them if I remember....it was like 13 years agao I was there...LOL Plus it is close to stoney lake too....which can be a good bass haven....especially at the end of stoney that ia closer to KAsh

Edited by charlied

Been a very long time since I've been to Kashabog, but we used to camp there when we were kids, gotta be nearly 50 years ago, but I still remember what a beautiful lake it was.

I do remember we used to get alot of smallies and catfish though.

Thanks for jogging a few old memories.....VERY old infact :lol::lol: