Trouts and wallae

limeyangler

Hi All,

Seems like an age again since i posted anything fishy on here, fatherhood and all that.

Anyway, got out to Thunder lake again for the first time in months, got some trout and got some walleye all from the same hole in 54 feet of water.......................biggest trout was 24" and the walleye alpha male was 19"....

My buddy got one baby trout, i call 'em sandwich trout as they would fit perfectly in one sandwich...lol.

anyway.............here's the vid...........my editing software does not allow for bleeping out swearing now..................so be warned before viewing, and YES...............SUPPER WAS AWESOME LAST NIGHT!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SUPPER!!!!

IMG_0416.jpg

Dude!! that trout is nice and fat!!!

Seriously, I was reading through the 4 pages of "new content" since my last visit, and was going to PM you to see how you're doing...since I haven't seen any posts from you lately. Nice to see you're still getting out from time to time!!! One of these days, I'll have a report too. Parenthood. siiggghhh.

Keep up the good work buddy!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Great report, pics and video Simon (as usual) :good:B)

You're lucky to still be fishing on hard water..... over here.... ice is pretty well gone.

Just noticed tonight on my way home that Lac Leamy's shoreline has opened up :D Can't wait for trout opener.... April 23rd :Gonefishing:

Thanks for sharing and keep up the great reports coming!!!

Jacques

Dude!! that trout is nice and fat!!!

Seriously, I was reading through the 4 pages of "new content" since my last visit, and was going to PM you to see how you're doing...since I haven't seen any posts from you lately. Nice to see you're still getting out from time to time!!! One of these days, I'll have a report too. Parenthood. siiggghhh.

Keep up the good work buddy!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Ya..........parenthood, its absolutely fantastic though eh? Your little bundle of joy probably aint that little no more either!

Great report, pics and video Simon (as usual) :good:B)

You're lucky to still be fishing on hard water..... over here.... ice is pretty well gone.

Just noticed tonight on my way home that Lac Leamy's shoreline has opened up :D Can't wait for trout opener.... April 23rd :Gonefishing:

Thanks for sharing and keep up the great reports coming!!!

Jacques

Thanks Jacques, i actually went back to that spot yesterday..........no walleye but a nice trout for supper. Walked out this time, and had my first going through the ice experience, up to my left knee just as we stepped off shore... Its gonna go fast here this year too, i'm guessing i'll almost be able to cast from my shore for close of walleye season on 15th April!