Ideal Family Vehicle???

sconceptor

In my opinion the Yukon is Ugly (tahoe is much nicer looking). I also find the ridgeline very ugly, sorry to those who have them, I know they are good vehicles. Honda Pilot (2009-2010) look great from the back but ugly in front. Chevy traverse is a good looking vehicle. Another good looking vehicle is the Ford Adreneline sport pickup thing.

Now I know that the looks of a vehicle should be secondary but if it is ugly I would not buy it. You have to look at it all the time.

I got a 2009 Honda Pilot (New Body shape) and tell everybody it's the best purchase I've ever made...cause it's true. Tons of room, lot of towing power, and great pick-up thanks to it's V-Tec engine (250 Hp @ 3.5 ltr)

The main point is that it is amazing gas as I can get 750-800 km's of highway driving on 80 liters of fuel.

Plus they look bad-ass.

Check em' out.

Guest nuker

i guess you'd have to figure out what's important in your situation. I'll give an example of some research I did with a friend: married, 2 kids, and a 16' boat.

They like to take trips, and what forcd them to leave the realm of the fuel efficient sedans or cuv's was the addition of the boat and second child to the family. This would be their only vehicle.

A full-size suv or pick-up was out of the question. they live in the city and gas would kill.

Their boat basically stays at their camp on the lake. As a family they'd likely travel with all that gear twice maybe 3 times a year. but regularly to the camp in the summer

so the important thing was for them to be able to travel comfortably with the gear for 2 young children and 2 adults in town and on road trips.

it had to be powerful enough to tow the boat to the odd off-lake fishing trip and handle a full-blown family trip with the boat and gear in tow.

they ended up with a Venza. it certainly met their needs as a family vehicle. the towing test will reveal its adequacy in a couple of months when we make our first fishing trip in May. On paper, it seems to fit the bill...

i guess you'd have to figure out what's important in your situation. I'll give an example of some research I did with a friend: married, 2 kids, and a 16' boat.

They like to take trips, and what forcd them to leave the realm of the fuel efficient sedans or cuv's was the addition of the boat and second child to the family. This would be their only vehicle.

A full-size suv or pick-up was out of the question. they live in the city and gas would kill.

Their boat basically stays at their camp on the lake. As a family they'd likely travel with all that gear twice maybe 3 times a year. but regularly to the camp in the summer

so the important thing was for them to be able to travel comfortably with the gear for 2 young children and 2 adults in town and on road trips.

it had to be powerful enough to tow the boat to the odd off-lake fishing trip and handle a full-blown family trip with the boat and gear in tow.

they ended up with a Venza. it certainly met their needs as a family vehicle. the towing test will reveal its adequacy in a couple of months when we make our first fishing trip in May. On paper, it seems to fit the bill...

WTH is a Venza? ?? ? It sounds like some single cylinder French Micro Car!!!!! thmali172.gifthmali172.gifthmali172.gif