What happend???????

Fish Farmer

Sorry, I didn't know there was such a problem with the other board. Avatars section and the outside boarders need to be a little smaller. That's just my opinion, my wife don't listen to me either :D I'm just on the outside looking in, keep up the good work boys

There are at least 15 sizes possible with your resolution. Try and find one that is a happy medium until we get a chance to recode the skin a bit.

I've tried every possible combination, no luck, is there a way to copy the screen,(show you what I'm seeing) and send it to you?

I've tried every possible combination, no luck, is there a way to copy the screen,(show you what I'm seeing) and send it to you?

Fisherman,

When you can see your problem on your monitor click "Print Scrn" button on your keyboard. Then open a program such as Paint. If you have Windows XP it is found in "Start" "All Programs" "Accessories" "Paint".

Once paint opens go to the top left of the Paint menu and click on "Edit" then select "Paste". This will give you a picture of your problem. You can save it to your computer and send it to Rick or post it in a thread.

Tom

I am a memeber of a vintage snowmobile organization. Its forum like this one, was hit HARD by some kind of hacker. it was down for a long time until they could fix the site. So I say if tweeking is needed to stay ahead of these dough heads then im for it

I shrunk to boxes to 200px relative. Thats about as small as I can make them..they are 12.5% narrower than before.

Well whatever you did must have had an effect on the other items that were "broken". The add reply, report, multi quote and edit are in the right place and no longer split in pieces along the bottom of the page, thanks for all your efforts. We all owe you an ultra sized Timmy with a couple of tractor wheels.;)