Bay of Quinte - UNBELIEVABLE!

Stoty

He had a good idea taking people out ice fishing. If he told every one where to fish I'm pretty sure he wouldn't get any business lol...

Hell if I had a ride up there and I knew where they were catching all these pickerel, my hut would be right up beside his.. well beside everyone else that decided to come out and leech off of his successes.

With a little bit of work any of you guys could have been doing the same thing he is, give him a break!

A lot of fishing forums have strict rules against posting locations and pictures with a back ground. There must be a reason for that, wouldn't you think?.........

If you want to know where the fish are with out the leg work, you better start making friends outside of the board.. lol

Good Lord!!!Shakes head in disbelief.

Pictures added............. :Gonefishing:

Nice, Jamie, but the "whiners" are going to say...how come you don't have 100 pictures, etc...blah, blah...

Lets be done with the whole thing...you know what happened, everyone there knows what happened, anyone that knows you will believe it and those that don't aren't worth it. My last two cents on this entire brutal thread.

Good fishing, buddy...hope to see you in May!!! :D

The discrepancy is between 62 and 108 fish. Either way it is a lot of fish, but an explanation is more suitable than a few fish pictures.

The explanation so far is that the other guy left early, after 62 fish were caught and did the report at 10 at night without getting the final numbers for the day. Even though he left half way through and had already tallied enough fish for the best day. His interest wasn't peaked enough apparently to find the final numbers (47 more fish) before he advertised it on the web.

That does not make sense.

Stoty you still have not explained whether or not you stand by your comments that Jeff C and company photoshopped there fish. He seemed to have proved he didn't with the camera data. So after that accusation of your competition and the photo data proof being given you have said nothing. So it is one or the other.

My point being that you have never had a problem calling people out.

The whole thing stinks.

Yes, based on the picture I do stand by my comments. You failed to mention that 95% of people also thought it was Photoshopped.

It wasn't a direct attack on my competition, it was a comment based on the picture that was taken. It didn't matter who caught the fish.

We get along just fine with the Ice Fishing Team, lots of respect on both sides, but I'm sure you already knew that too.

The picture is absolutely horrible quality, so yes IMO it appears Photoshopped. It's a great fish, which I also stated. Congrats to him on the fish.

And...again...YES we did get 108 fish.

There was obviously a communication issue there.

I didnt talk to him, so I don't know what happened.

Any other questions you would like answered? :blahblah1:

BTW...your original post wasn't about either of those things, it was a personal flame directed towards me.

Speaking of not replying....I sent you a PM, to which you must have overlooked as well.

Frankie said it best... the people who were out there know what happened, and the people who know us and how legit we are, also know what happened. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

LOL Mike ! You know you can't enter clients fish!!! Jamie has a good enough one for your team already... Just hope nobody protests the signage though..

Oh...knowing a few people on here....I'm sure they will!

Look at how serious they take threads.....I can just image how they take the tournament! LOL