Muskie Video!!

TJQ

To be honest, I really don't want to tell ya how the camera is rigged.. it took me a while to get it figured out to get the fish in close enough.. as for the lure.. its a walleye spinner with a sucker minnow trailing about 6 inches behind it. Fish cant resist...

I know a guy who is really good at this. In fact he was featured on IN'Fishermen and has been written about in their mag as well for this exact thing. he uses an aquaview camera attached to a downrigger ball. The bait is only like 10 feet behind that. In his vid, he uses a sucker rig as well as a custom made spinnerbait (you can buy the retail version now called the train wreck) and also he uses 10 inch jakes. he said the key to getting these fish to strike is to impart erractic action, by speeding up or turing or bashing the cannon ball and lure through structure. his film is called "Muskies Live" and his Name is DOn Schartz. His company is called Hog Head Lures. Look him or his stuff stuff, he has vids on youtube as well . if you are into this kinda thing, this guy is a master and his DVD breaks this down so anyone can do it, super cool. He is a friend of mine, so naturally I am biased.