Picture and a Blurb

BITEME

How do I do this so all the pictures dont come out at once with the wording after.I would like to get it picture write up picture write up you get the idea

I had said I would like to do a tune up/work up on an outboard

and post the process on the site for all the people asking

Can anyone help me with this

Thanks

Peter :worthy:

Hey Pete:

I think you can just add some blank lines in between the tags for the pics and you're putting your post together.

That is, put your first pic in the post.

After the closing img tag for the pic, hit the enter a couple times to enter some blank lines.

Then, plug in your second pic, and do the same thing.

You can use these blank lines for your comments.

That's the way I do it anyway.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Easiest way is to upload your pics to photobucket. Once your pics are uploaded in there, there is 4 codes under the pics. Copy the bottom code ( IMG) into your thread where you want it and bob's your uncle. If you need anymore help, just ask.

I would love to see your tutorial, I have to do my water pump and shift shaft seals on mine over the winter too, and I've never had the LU off before.

S.

Pete.

My thoughts would be after you've already uploaded the pics to photbucket, or whatever host you are using. As you're creating your new post in here, you have to click on the little picture ICON to enter the URL of the image.

Once you say OK to the promt to include the image into your post, you should see your URL between two img tags. This is where your picture would be. Something like this.

[imx]http://THe'>http://The URL to your image is here[/imx]

After the closing /img tag of the image, you should be able to hit the ENTER key to space things down a bit, then just type into these blank lines. (NOTE: I changed the img tag to imx so that you can see the format.

Key want you want, then insert the next image, and do the same

[imx]http://THe URL to your image is here[/imx]

Edited by Rich Clemens

Just type your text, then paste the IMG code under the photobucket picture. It will show as text as your writing your post, but when you preview/post it, it will come up as a picture. No need to hit any insert pic ICONS. Its just another confusing step that is not required.

All you have to do is click on the IMG code for the picture and it will automatically copy it, then just paste it in as text. Trust me, a picture will show up. B)

S.

Yeah, should look like this:

Your text here

[ im?] your pic here[im?]

Your text here

[im?]your pic here[im?]

Your text here

[im?] your pic here[im?]

Get it? Got it?... Good!!!

Without your input we would all be lost.. thank you

Edited by Shore_Lunch