Skunked at BBP

Skud

I was on the ice with my Bro-in-law from 7:30am till noon. Many fish came up to have a look at our lures but I only had one hit on a jigging Shadrap around 11:30 which I promptly lost after a 5 second fight. Lots of people everywhere. I seen only a few fish iced. May try again tomorrow afternoon.

Ya its weird out there some days. Didn't get a single hit till they turned on at 12 yesterday. Today went with three buddies and were heading back in with our limit of whities at 9 with a couple more released and many lost.

LOL!! Guess I was fishing all the wrong spots today :) Glad you guys made out good.

Same here. We moved around to several spots also. 105 fow up to 85 fow. Tried lots of different lures too.

We couldn't find a decent concentration of fish. The odd blip on the graph and that was about it... Ah well, what can ya do!!!

I need to get some aluminum ramps for the truck so I can quit walking and start riding the ATV...

I couldn't get a whitie if I shot one. I got one laker, tons of lookers and no whities. My buddy fishing 2oo' away nailed 4 whities in less time out there than me and was using the exact same lure. Oh well guess that's why it's called fishing and not catching! :rolleyes:

Rob C

I was on the ice with my Bro-in-law from 7:30am till noon. Many fish came up to have a look at our lures but I only had one hit on a jigging Shadrap around 11:30 which I promptly lost after a 5 second fight. Lots of people everywhere. I seen only a few fish iced. May try again tomorrow afternoon.

Now this sounds more like the Doug I know. :w00t:

Now this sounds more like the Doug I know. :w00t:

It certainly does unfortunately. I'm surprised I still enjoy fishing after all these years of sucking at it. I guess I'd rather sit and do nothing but stare at Mother nature than the TV.

Max, I did see you walking about looking for a better spot to fish. I should have followed after you.