Does Angling Outfitters have a website

bucktail

Wondering if they have a website, cant seem to find one.

Would be nice before driving from Burlington.

Hell I cant fish but I can shop........I sound like a woman......except all the great fishergirls!

It should be less than an hour from your place, worth the drive. There isn't much they don't have but it never hurts to call first and see if Jos is working.

Back in the spring I was at a seminar in Peterboro Jos was giving about setting up and operating Lowrance marine electronics and I couldn't believe the knowledge the man has about these units.

Couple days later I was out on Pigeon Lake and was trying to set-up a couple of the things on my GPS that he talked about, but couldn't figure one of them out, so I called Angling Outfitters hoping Jos was there and could help me out and explained that I'd been to his seminar earlier in the week. Turned out he was gone for the day, but the employee I was talking to said he'd help me out, even though I explained I'd bought the unit elsewhere, and infact had never even been in their store before. He spent 15 minutes on the phone explaining how to do the set-up and told me if I had anymore problems, to call him back and he'd help me again.

Fantastic service to a total stranger and not something you'd ever get from a Big Box or even alot of the smaller shops for that matter.

Angling Outfitters seems to have an excellent reputation from those who deal with them on a regular basis and it's easy to see why. :thumbsup_anim:

There isn't much they don't have but it never hurts to call first and see if Jos is working.

They dont have any ice transducers SOLD out but new batch coming in I guess my phone call saved me alot of $$$ and the trip over to his place yesterday.

I called before heading over there as last year when I bought my 522c he was sold out of the ice ducer and told me to use the one for the boat and then come back this winter or when ever I felt like it to trade it in on a new ice ducer that is service he will trade my old used one for a new one then sell the good used on a a lower cost to save some one else some $$$ the place is first class all the way.