Where to get a license tomorrow morn

Beats

Hey guys, got a quick Q for you. I have my 3 year license still but my friend needs one for fishing tomorrow. We tried ot get one at a CDn Tire the other day but for some reason they said they didn't have any and wouldn't get any for a few days for some reason. I've always gotten mine online and I'm hoping someone can tell me where the best/quickest spot in or around London would be to get one tomorrow morning? I know of all the bait and tackle shops but I can't say I've heard of ppl getting licenses at them. Cdn Tire, walmart?? Im essentially hoping to just find a spot to pick one up on the way to fishing.

Thanks.

Hey guys, got a quick Q for you. I have my 3 year license still but my friend needs one for fishing tomorrow. We tried ot get one at a CDn Tire the other day but for some reason they said they didn't have any and wouldn't get any for a few days for some reason. I've always gotten mine online and I'm hoping someone can tell me where the best/quickest spot in or around London would be to get one tomorrow morning? I know of all the bait and tackle shops but I can't say I've heard of ppl getting licenses at them. Cdn Tire, walmart?? Im essentially hoping to just find a spot to pick one up on the way to fishing.

Thanks.

Give angling sport or Lambeth rod and tackle a call. Also theres like 4 canadian tires in london and one in St.Thomas. I know in St.Thomas there's a variety store near the library that sells them which is about 4mins down the way from Canadian tire there.

On second thought, why does the OMNR not have a list of fishing license retailers?

Edited by xeon

Give angling sport or Lambeth rod and tackle a call. Also theres like 4 canadian tires in london and one in St.Thomas. I know in St.Thomas there's a variety store near the library that sells them which is about 4mins down the way from Canadian tire there.

On second thought, why does the OMNR not have a list of fishing license retailers?

Unfortunately, not all CTC stores, or tackle shops can issue licences. Only so many retailers within a specified area get a franchise. So a readily available list on the website would be great and make sense. We all know that the words 'government' and 'sense' are contradictions :wallbash:

The variety store in St T mentioned earlier is called Dixie Lee. There also is a tackle store in St T, called Tons o Tackle on Welington St. Both stores have licences as well as quality fishing tackle & bait.

I'll have to head out and get my annual license & I may try a local pond for some ice fishing this aft.