PERCHING TODAY

DMASSE

HEy

After posting looking for a fishing partner of this board, and no one could go I managed to hook up with a friend from Keswick, We went out on innisfil beach rd and fished in 18 fow PERCH after Perch. It really was none stop today, we managed 50+ keepers between the two of us and the fish finder was lighten up all day...

Going out probally again tomorrow and thursday, maybe friday if anyone wants to join

Dave

[

Edited by DMASSE

Hey Dave

Nice catch!!!

I like 9-11 for Keepers Under 9 and Over 11 Go Back!!

You said you were off Innisfil Rd would that be the 8th which is Innisfil Beach Park or

were you at Gilford Rd or Hwy #89??????

I did not think there was fishable ice at the Innisfil Rd!!!!

Rick

Nobody is fishing off Innisfil Beach,I go to the park every morning now and nobody has been out here yet.....I'll take my gear with me on Friday to see if anyone else will lead the way,cause I'm second in line to go first ,but first in line to go second....lol...but it SHOULD be good to go on Saturday if the temps hold....TC and tight lines all....Chuck...

Rickont

was 89/ gilford rd. Parked by the hut rental place

going again in the next couple days if anyone wants to come

So far, I'm lookin' at Friday...will drop you a line if plans hold together.

I am Planning to go on Thurs. Good Luck

Rick

D'oh!!! You SURE you don't wanna go Friday too? Would be great to fish with you again :D

I went today and had a blast...Scugog has been slow so we decided to head over to Cooks Bay and give it a shot.

For us it was non stop action using minnows and a jig or swedish pimple. I kept 32 over 9" and my freind kept his 25 (conservation licence)....we were only in 9 feet of water over a weed bed, but the bite was on...did not have to move or drill any other holes. I have a couple of pics...you guys want to see them?..or have you seen enough pics of the standard guys on ice in front of their catch?

Nobody is fishing off Innisfil Beach,I go to the park every morning now and nobody has been out here yet.....I'll take my gear with me on Friday to see if anyone else will lead the way,cause I'm second in line to go first ,but first in line to go second....lol...

Chuck your a braver man than me. My past experiences have been the first guy out is the fool who believes 1 1/2" - 2" is safe ice. :rolleyes:

BTW; I hope to meet up with you again this year on the ice as in past years.

Best Wishes & Be Safe: Rick