Tyler's G2G... Ice Fishing Rods and Reels

JFR

For our many members and friends, if you do not have ice fishing equipment, do not let that stop you from bringing your family for the outing. I will have 5 combos with me and a manual auger. I will loan these to anyone who is without.

Do not stay away because of equipment shortages, come and enjoy the day and meet our great members.

The weatherman is going to co-operate. Temps -7c with clear and sunny conditions. Great day for walking on water

John

Yah but don't look for him to be sitting in any boats, he is going to be busy as co-cook.

I will also bring my auger and a couple of rods and reels.

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: Man I am so excited about seeing everyone again ( especially Joey's smile) (it's Ok Paul, I'm a very happily married man LOL).

Lots of spare equipment for any and all who attend , nice mild sunny weather , hot coffee ,good food and friendly faces ...no excusesnot to come .

And it even appears the fish are biting :clapping: More huts than I remember last year

surprisingly littel slush out there today and this coming cold snap aught to firm thing up nicely.

See all on Saturday

Tinbanger