How do I place a picture under my handle

vinnimon

I am not very good at adding photos or even sending them.I have in the past but just out of luck.Do i need to put OFC on my fav list?Is there a program that most of you like to use such as photobucket?I would love to show some pics but I am kinda new is this field of tech.I learn as I go.Any help would be great and mostly appreciated.thanks all

Thanks guys,I still have to take, call a friend option on this one before somthing goes wrong.Last time I tried all my pics from my cell were sent via internet to friends and not to my computer.A big ooops.Some offensive stuff,but all us guys are grinning.The wives werent.

Thats why you have kids...to make it look like you know what your doing ;)

Vinnni ...give your kids a couple of bucks and have them do it for ya

Their too young.I gave them a few bucks for xmass,they think their rich and all.And ALL KNOWING.Two girls and a mother to back them.With a few bucks in there hands their going shopping,and mama to back them up.My girls are young and very influentel.As for the computer the oldest one is limited to what she can do on it.my rules.not mamas.I do make it look like i know what Im doing.Going on sites and hookig up the camcorder to view on the comp and so forth.

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: I tried every morning way back when.Bob Izumi drove by us at the bus stop or on our bikes everytime on q with rods in hand.Never an invite but just a wave.I would love to say something here but I wont.Ive told him outright years ago.But if I see your hairy face along 11 I will stop and invite you Terry.