a topic for xmass day

vinnimon

I asked for plainer boards,the kids think its something to do with tobagining(to go faster and straighter).I had a good chuckle and kept it at that.I will see in the morning what santa brought me.What did you guys get and was it something you asked for fishing wise.A few years back I asked for an ice fishing sled and I got it(an otter),the kids thought it was a tobagin,I installed skiis to it and guess what.We took it out on the hills.That is one fast sled,and towed it behind a 4 wheeler,she held at 30mph.the otter is one strong sled.

I did end up with alot of new lures but the best part was spending time with my family the dang kids had a blast as dad always sais this year was great but wait for next year I know this will be the best one ever my daughter still believes (or she hides it well) my son was so pumped everyone showed up to moms very early and we had a great day.

here are a couple pics of some of what I got

This was for dad for Christmas but we gave it to him last Sept when it was done from Advance Wildlife Taxidermy

IMG_6664.jpg

I also got some New Woodies the Minnee mee these things are great looking in the water I was down at the river casting them and cant wait for June to get here or maybe some ice out pike action

IMG_6682.jpg

I have just two plow baits and love the action on them so I had to ask for a couple perch baits for all year musky fishing.

IMG_6680.jpg

I did also pick up some Jakes and Beleivers as the price was to good to pass up Kinda a gift from me to me LOL

IMG_6687.jpg

IMG_6686.jpg

Edited by MrEh

I got a new camera, the Olympus Tough 6000. It takes pretty good pics, but the best part about it's waterproof (10ft), shockproof (5ft), and freezeproof (-10).

Stylus_TOUGH-6000_02.jpg

Also, i got a pair of merino wool socks, so my feet won't be as cold when i fish in the winter.

Hi all! And Merry Christmas!

It was a pretty quiet Christmas for me fishing-wise. Greg at Bill's Bait and Tackle in Hamilton is always very helpful in picking out gifts for me and this year was no exception.

P1010513.jpg

We are going to my parent's house this afternoon, so hopefully my mom made the pilgrimage to Bill's as well.

Best to all!

Jim

I did end up with alot of new lures but the best part was spending time with my family the dang kids had a blast as dad always sais this year was great but wait for next year I know this will be the best one ever my daughter still believes (or she hides it well) my son was so pumped everyone showed up to moms very early and we had a great day.

here are a couple pics of some of what I got

This was for dad for Christmas but we gave it to him last Sept when it was done from Advance Wildlife Taxidermy

IMG_6664.jpg

I recognize him from caledonia santa hat and all.I hope his bellys full.Mine will be soon.Little minnow theif.3 times today.Ill get you.

Santa was good to me also,new themals, a coat and 2 plainers boards.hehe.one left and one right.The kids now think its to steer the tobagin with your feet.one on the left and the other I told them.It will put you in the drink on my sled. :stretcher: One fast ice sled on the hills i tell ya.

Well, my little Elf had a good laugh on me yesterday.

I did NOT get an BP gift cards as she had suggested.

However, being the smart little one that she is... she told everyone that I NEEDED a new WATERPROOF Camera.

They gave me a Fujifilm FinepixZ33WP camera...

Then she said, daddy can use it for work too mommy

I am looking forward to trying it out tomorrow....

Hopefully it will "catch" a rainbow as I sure as heck haven't caught one yet this fall wink.

Edited by splashhopper

Merry Christmas all, sounds like you were all good over the past year

Like many other’s have already stated, spoiled at the Gman's residence as well. Christmas is about the kids however Mrs. Clause just wanted some extra $$ to shop on boxing day and during our annual vacantion to Ft.Myers in March. Both girls got their fair share of dolls and princess paraphernalia.

Santa also left us a fantastic family gift – Wii Fitness Plus with the box, matt, and all controllers including nunchucks (hear that Chuck Norris! ) Wii Sports, Extreme Challenge and Rapala Fishing. And to top it off Mrs.Claus also let daddy order the ultimate family gift,,,a new Ranger with all the fixins

Cheers G.

Edited by Gman