Almost time for "I'm not Joe" days...

irishfield

Lloyd won't be back til Sat. We are hoping to get out on Sunday. I'm going out Thursday to check the ice out and hope on Sunday to have the sleds up and running to tow the huts out.

I'm getting all warm and fuzzy inside now! (Must be the rum).....

• 2 weeks later...
Did i hear.... ICE, READY, TEMAGAMI... :worthy: i got tears in my eyes...i had to wait all summer for this..at last she is frozen.. then again summer was awsome on temagami and so was spring..BUT ICE ROCKS..thanks for the updates wayne..

Hey Rob....when are you heading up???......I'll be up there with a few lads from Feb 26th - Mar 2nd...gotta get back on the 2nd due to it being the wife's B'day ;)

Edited by TroutnMuskieHunter

Hey Rob....when are you heading up???......I'll be up there with a few lads from Feb 26th - Mar 2nd...gotta get back on the 2nd due to it being the wife's B'day ;)

hey steve i have not set the date yet but usually im there in the begining of march ..we wait for the laker season to open on temagami.. will let you know if im there same time as you..

Actually it's not frozen Rob... still three open spots.. South of Cattle Island.. all around Rabbit Nose and Garden Islands..right up to almost Deer Island. Not good !

sat10-02.jpg

wayne any new reports on hard water?? that last post i read from you was kinda crappy.. i guess all the snow slowing down the freeze..well hope to try some new lakes this year and maybe drop off another aluminum boat for spring.. have you ever ice fished diamond?? i will be up there this year for sure, its a long day of travel comming from where im staying (bear island) but im told very worth it..thanks for the updates wayne

Look up Rob... that's the picture from Saturday !! It's not snow.. just wind and water movement. There is very little snow up there.. sled trails aren't even open.

Have never fished Diamond.. but check my Diamond overflight video.. pause it and look for shoals! lol