MUD

bigugli

Throughout Niagara everything is a sea of brown. Found one spot where the water wasn't chocolate, but the fish weren't biting there either. One snotter for my troubles in the freezing rain.

DSCN2878.jpg

Still beats sitting indoors.

Rob D. caught another goose egg. Seems that when his woman is out with us, she catches fish and he,... Does not. :P

Glad you were able to get out and catch some :thumbsup_anim:

Looking at the background of the pic, doesn't seemed to be much snow on the ground over there.

Over here it's as white as it gets..... If only the ice would hurry now <_<

Thanks for sharing

Jacques

Throughout Niagara everything is a sea of brown. Found one spot where the water wasn't chocolate, but the fish weren't biting there either. One snotter for my troubles in the freezing rain.

DSCN2878.jpg

Still beats sitting indoors.

Rob D. caught another goose egg. Seems that when his woman is out with us, she catches fish and he,... Does not. :P

he forgot to mention the only reason he has a picture of that small pike is that his really nice son jumped in the water and grabbed the pike when his line broke no joke either my feet and legs were cold the rest the day cuz of it

With all the erie tribs I hit saturday being chocolate milk I'm sure the big river will dirty for a couple days hoping they clear by the weekend only a couple weeks left till season closes I need some chromers.

If you look at the NOAA satellite images they show solid brown from L St Clair on down through tothe beginning of the Big O.

he forgot to mention the only reason he has a picture of that small pike is that his really nice son jumped in the water and grabbed the pike when his line broke no joke either my feet and legs were cold the rest the day cuz of it
nice catch rob d.One more than what I caught.