What gives with Santa

misfish

Too much tv. The kids all think department store Santas are drunken pervs now. The fact is only about 10% are drunken pervs but how can a little kid tell. Mebbe if Granny went up and planted a big juicy one on Santa the little guy would be okay with sitting on his lap. Tell Granny to just suck it up and ignore the scotch breath and the apparent gun in his pocket, for the kid's sake. It's only a passing moment, and she can gargle as soon as she escapes. :P

JF

Too much tv. The kids all think department store Santas are drunken pervs now. The fact is only about 10% are drunken pervs but how can a little kid tell. Mebbe if Granny went up and planted a big juicy one on Santa the little guy would be okay with sitting on his lap. Tell Granny to just suck it up and ignore the scotch breath and the apparent gun in his pocket, for the kid's sake. It's only a passing moment, and she can gargle as soon as she escapes. :P

JF

:lol::lol:

You were one, werent you? LOL

And he,s ,a she.LOL

Easily teared like her old grandpa !

:P:D

Pictures of kids crying on Santa's lap always make me laugh. The idea that the parents are trying to do something fun for the little kid but he/she is just hating it is hillarious. If I saw a picture of a kid in legitimate distress I'm sure I wouldn't find it funny, but being screamingly afraid of Santa is a whole other story.

Thanks for that.

They are not afraid of Santa per se. If you don't believe this I challenge anyone to sit in a big chair at a mall with hundreds of strangers staring at you and cameras pointed at you and have very young infants dropped in to your lap and see how happy they are. Unless you have a bowl cut haircut and ginormous oversized oval head like Dora the Explorer, you are gonna be scary to the kid that feels they are being left with a stranger. lol

And it's funny for the parent too. I used to do that to people that visited. Hand them my baby and say, "She only cries with ugly people"... Man they would work hard to keep her from crying... hahaha